Next Event

We regret to announce the LA Summer Bachata Festival (LASBF) will be postponed until next year.  We held off on this announcement because we genuinely hoped to be able to host the event this year.v, even if on a  small scale. Due to the surge in Covid -19 cases and the mandate from government officials to  restrict large gatherings, we have made the responsible choice to cancel this summers festival. 


As a default ALL tickets will be  transferred to LABF in February (Feb, 11th-15th, 2021) Additional tickets for our February event will go on Sale September 1st 2020.

You may also choose to your tickets transferred to our AUGUST festival instead. (Dates TBA: either 1st or 2nd weekend of Aug. 2021)   


All requests for August transfers must be received by Dec, 31 2020. To transfer send an email to Subject Line: "Transfer to August." 


Unfortunately we are unable to issue any refunds. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to the time when we can all dance together again.

In the meantime stay safe and stay healthy.

Thank you, 

The LABF Team

February 11th - 15th, 2020